Your Tour Includes:
Friendly, certified guide
Use of binoculars
Hands-on interpretive tools
Grizzly Bear Refuge tour
Visit the orphaned grizzly bear Boo as he romps and plays in a natural bear habitat. Your guided sightseeing tour to the Grizzly Bear Refuge also includes stops at Lake Louise, Takakkaw Falls, and Kicking Horse Canyon. Ride the gondola at Kicking Horse Mountain for a bird’s eye view of grizzly country, walk the summit trails, and dine on a gourmet lunch at Canada’s highest restaurant. Experience an up-close visit with Boo, the resident bear of the refuge.
Your tour will stop at:
- Lake Louise: Take a stroll on the lakeshore.
- Spiral Tunnels: The 'Big Hill' was the Canadian Pacific Railway's biggest challenge in the Rockies. See how they conquered this challenge.
- Takakkaw Falls: Canada's second highest waterfall at 254m.
- Kicking Horse Canyon: Watch for whitewater rafters charging through the Class 4 rapids.
- Gondola Ride: Soar to the heights of the Purcell Mountains.
- Eagle's Eye: Enjoy lunch and a spectacular view of the Canadian Rockies.
- Grizzly Refuge Tour: Observe Boo, rescued as a cub, and be fascinated with bear information.
Early and late season bookings may be subject to itinerary changes. Until Takakkaw Falls Road opens, alternative stop will be at Emerald Lake.
|Valid Dates:||Mid-June to September|