Vancouver City Highlights Tour
This City Highlights Tour is the best way to see our West Coast gem. A 4
hour excursion through the most beautiful city in the world with stops in
Stanley Park, Granville Island, Vancouver Lookout (9AM/10AM Only) and Queen
Elizabeth Park (2PM Only). The Winter Tour includes both Vancouver Lookout and
Queen Elizabeth Park.
Our award winning tour guides will also tour you through Gastown,
Chinatown, Robson Street, English Bay Vancouver Harbour and more. For cruise
ship passengers we will pick you up with your luggage and drop you off right
at the terminal to board your ship.
Suggested Clothing: Comfortable clothing for the day including a warm
shirt or outer layer.
- Gastown - Historic area of Vancouver.
- Chinatown - Vancouver's cultural diversity in action.Robson Street - High
fashion shopping area.
- Canada Place - Alaska cruise ship terminal.
- Stanley Park - With stops at the totem poles and Prospect Point.English
Bay and Vancouver Harbour.
- Granville Island - Stop to see artists' studios, craft galleries and the
Granville Island Public Market.
- SPECIAL EXTRAS 9:00am TOUR ONLY (10am effective May 1, 2013)
- For cruise passengers we will pick you up with your luggage, then after
the tour drop you off at your cruise ship.
- The Lookout! - Get a bird's eye view of Vancouver from The Lookout viewing
deck high atop Harbour Centre Tower (admission included).
- SPECIAL EXTRAS 2:00pm TOUR ONLY
- Shaughnessy Estates - Exclusive residential area.
- Queen Elizabeth Park - Stop to see spectacular views of the city, the
sunken gardens, and the
- Bloedel Floral Conservatory (admission included).
- WINTER TOUR INCLUDES BOTH: Vancouver Lookout & Queen Elizabeth