Vancouver Snapshots Tour
This Vancouver City Snapshots Tour gives you a wonderful taste of what our
city has to offer. A 2 hour excursion for those with limited time to see the
sights. Be dropped off at your hotel after the tour or at a restaurant of your
choice. Stop to see the totem poles in Stanley Park and enjoy the
panoramic views of beautiful downtown Vancouver. Downtown Vancouver
complimentary Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off included.
Suggested Clothing: Comfortable clothing for the day including a warm
shirt or outer layer.
- Complimentary Hotel Pick-Up & Drop-off from Downtown Vancouver Hotels
- Downtown Vancouver - Get a 'snapshot' of one of the world's most livable
- Sports Stadiums - See the world's largest cable supported retractable roof
stadium, BC Place
- Chinatown - Vancouver's cultural diversity in action.
- Gastown - Historic area of Vancouver, this is where it all started
- Canada Place - Alaska cruise ship terminal
- Olympic Cauldron - All eyes were on Vancouver in 2010. See where the flame
kicked off one of the most spectacular Winter Olympic Games in history
- Coal Harbour - Exclusive waterfront community
- Stanley Park - With a stop at the totem poles this is a perfect
opportunity to get a 'snapshot' of the city.
- English Bay - Downtown Vancouver's beautiful beachfront community.
- Granville Island - This is the final stop point of the tour with an option
to stay and make your own way back to your hotel -OR- our guide will gladly
provide you with complimentary hotel drop-off.