North Shore Capilano & Grouse Mountain Tour
The Capilano Suspension Bridge and Grouse Mountain Tour takes you to the
amazing temperate rainforest of Vancouver's North Shore. This is your best
option for a light adventure, half-day excursion into the stunning nature that
surrounds the city. Stops include Capilano Fish Hatchery, Capilano Suspension
Bridge and Grouse Mountain.
Suggested Clothing: Comfortable clothing for the day including a warm
shirt or outer layer. Walking shoes recommended. During winter months we suggest
layers including a warm under-layer and a rain or snow jacket. Don't forget your
- Cross Lions Gate Bridge to the North Shore.
- Capilano Reservoir, source of Vancouver's drinking water.
- Grouse Mountain Resort. (admission included) - One Destination, Endless
Experiences. Rise to a viewpoint 1200 metres (3,700 feet) above the city for
seasonal specials: lumberjack show, grizzly bears at the Refuge for Endangered
Wildlife, theatre presentations, sleigh rides, ice skating, and a great
- Capilano Suspension Bridge (admission included) - Cross the world's
longest suspension foot bridge, experience the "Treetops Adventure" forest
canopy walkway or venture across the new CLIFFWALK. Visit the Trading Post,
one of the best gift shops in Vancouver and see First Nations totem pole
carvers at work.
- Capilano Fish Hatchery (admission included) - Learn about the life cycle
of the Pacific Salmon.