Washington DC Activities
Enjoy 48-hours of Hopon/Hop-Off fun that includes the Red Loop, Yellow Loop, Green Loop, Blue Loop, and the Night Loop.
- 1 Union Station - Outside Union Station, 50 Massachusetts Ave
- 2 US Capitol & Botanical Garden - 1st St. NW off Maryland Ave SW by Garfield Memorial
- 3 American Indian Museum - On Maryland Ave. SW corner of Independence Ave. SW
- 4 Air & Space Museum - On Independence Ave. & 6th St. SW
- 5 Smithsonian Castle - On Independence Ave. SW corner of 12th St.
- 6 Washington Monument West - On Raoul Wallenburg Pl. between Jefferson & Independence Ave.
- 7 Bureau of Engraving & Holocaust Museum - On Raoul Wallenburg Pl. off Maine Ave. (Across from Holocaust Museum)
- 8 Jefferson Memorial - On East Basin Drive SW behind the Jefferson Memorial
- 9 FDR and MLK Memorial - On West Basin Drive SW between FDR and MLK memorials.
- 10 Lincoln Memorial South & Korean War Memorial - On Daniel French Dr. SW
- 11 Lincoln Memorial North & Vietnam War Memorial - On Constitution Ave. corner of 22nd St.
- 12 WWII Memorial - On Constitution Ave. corner of 18th St.
- 13 Washington Monument East - On Jefferson Dr. SW corner of 14th St.
- 14 American History Museum - On Constitution Ave. NW off 14th St.
- 15 Natural History Museum - On Constitution Ave. off 11th St.
- 16 Newseum - On 6th St. NW corner of Pennsylvania Ave NW (Outside The Source by Wolfgang Puck)
- 17 Portrait Gallery and Spy Museum- On F St. NW corner of 9th Street across Spy Museum
- 18 City Center - On 10th NW St. between H St. and G Place. Next to Grand Hyatt
- 19 Ford's Theatre & Madame Tussauds - On 10th St. NW corner of F St. NW
- and many more!