Job Title: Vacation Consultant
Reports To: Sales Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Our Vacation Consultant/Inside Sales Agents provide an excellent experience on calls with our travelers to drive customer loyalty and referrals.
- Consistently achieve individual sales and performance goals.
- Consistently communicate and build relationships with all of our clients and passengers.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Provide suggestions, prices and book clients on domestic and international rail packages.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up, outbound calls and emails.
- Participate in weekly team trainings plus one on one coaching.
- Advise travel agents and clients concerning sales specials and promotions.
- Positive attitude and desire for personal development.
- Strong computer skills and ability to quickly master new systems and programs.
- Experience in the industry and passion for travel preferred.
- 2+ years inside sales experience (incoming call preferred).
- Excellent verbal communication skills and telephone manner.
- Familiarity with Windows operating systems.
- Knowledge of event ticket registration software a plus.
- Proven track record of successful sales experience preferred.
- Generous PTO package
- 401k and health benefits
- Familiarization trips (Get paid to experience our holidays!)
For immediate consideration of any position with YLG, please send your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to:
Yankee Leisure Group, Inc. | ATTN: Human Resources
500 Cummings Center, Suite 3100 | Beverly, MA 01915
Main: 978-922-0418 | Fax: 978-922-4819 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer.