FEATURED VACATIONS OF THE WEEK: AUGUST 14TH - AUGUST 20TH
Yosemite National Park
TRIP OVERVIEWThis 8-day rail journey from Denver to San Francisco, with stops in Salt Lake City and Yosemite National Park, offers amazing views and breathtaking scenery. Explore Denver and find out why it has earned the moniker of the “Mile-High City.” Get in tune with the natural world and commune with nature in Rocky Mountain National park. Sightsee in Salt Lake City and learn all about its fascinating history. Visit the largest and richest copper mine on Earth, the Kennecott Canyon Mine. Spend a whole day getting up close and personal with Yosemite National Park.
- - Take a sightseeing tour of Colorado's Rocky Mountain National Park
- - Take a guided bus tour of Salt Lake City and enjoy a history lesson and the city's highlights all in one
- - Visit the largest and richest copper mine on earth with the Great Salt Lake and Kennecott Canyon Mine Tour
- - Day tour of Yosemite National Park
- - One-way Amtrak® from Denver to Salt Lake City; Salt Lake City to San Francisco on the California Zephyr® in Coach accommodations
- - 6 nights' of hotel accommodations; one night on board Amtrak
Grand Canyon National Park
TRIP OVERVIEWGet ready for a scenic trip of a lifetime from the City of Angels to the majestic Grand Canyon! Board Amtrak in Los Angeles and enjoy the picturesque scenery of the great American Southwest as you venture over to Arizona. Your next stop is the magnificent Grand Canyon, one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World! Go where no automobile has ever gone before aboard the Grand Canyon Railway and travel down into the Canyon’s South Rim. Spend another full day exploring everything this amazing wonder has to offer and bask in the fresh mountain air and gorgeous scenery.
- - Ride a steamliner train from Williams to the Grand Canyon and back aboard the Grand Canyon Railway
- - Enjoy a motorcoach rim tour of the Grand Canyon including a buffet lunch
- - Roundtrip Amtrak from Los Angeles to Williams on the Southwest Chief in coach accommodations
- - 2 nights' hotel accommodations; 2 nights on board Amtrak
- - 3 meals included
TRIP OVERVIEWA true rail experience awaits on this 9-day journey. From the Rocky Mountains, to the Great Plains, and the California coast you will take in some of the country’s best scenery from the window of the train. Visit the architecturally important Chicago, stroll the bustling streets of Seattle, and enjoy three of Amtrak’s top train routes.This train adventure is sure to excite train-buffs and first time travelers alike!
- - Hop-on, hop-off sightseeing tour of Chicago
- - Hop-on, hop-off sightseeing tour Seattle
- - Roundtrip Amtrak in Coach accommodations from San Francisco to Chicago on the California Zephyr; Chicago to Seattle on the Empire Builder; and Seattle to San Francisco on the Coast Starlight
- - 3 nights' accommodations; 5 nights' onboard Amtrak
New Orleans French Quarter
TRIP OVERVIEWCelebrate the beautiful sights and pleasant sounds of the South on this six-day rail journey. Your vacation starts in Memphis, the birthplace of Rock ‘N' Roll, which includes a tour of Elvis’s elaborate home, Graceland. Next, you will head to the Crescent City, where you’ll hear some of the finest Jazz music in the world. Cruise through the bayou on a boat trip deep into the Louisiana swamp, where you can observe alligators, snakes and other native wildlife in their natural habitat. This trip will definitely be music to your ears.
- - Enjoy Memphis on a platinum tour including Graceland
- - Cruise through Louisiana swamps on a bayou tour
- - Experience the sights and excitement of New Orleans on a city tour
- - One-way Amtrak from Memphis to New Orleans on the City of New Orleans train route in Coach accommodations
- - 5 nights' hotel accommodations
- - 2 meals included
Visit www.amtrakvacations.com to view all of our exciting vacations.
For reservations, call or Request a quote! Click here: