FEATURED VACATIONS OF THE WEEK
Millennium Park, Chicago
TRIP OVERVIEWSpend four fun-filled days in the “Windy City” on this Chicago Ultimate Getaway! Stroll down the Magnificent Mile for world-class shopping and cuisine. Head to one of Chicago’s many amazing blues clubs to hear some of the finest music on the planet. Spend some quality time at Navy Pier and Millennium Park. Your getaway also includes a Chicago CityPASS®, which gives you access to some of the most popular attractions in “Chi-Town,” like Shedd Aquarium, the Field Museum, and the Skydeck. Discover all this great city has to offer on this Chicago Ultimate Getaway.
- - 3 nights' hotel accommodations
- - Chicago CityPASS
- - Multi-day hop-on, hop-off sightseeing tour
- - Dinner at popular local restaurant
New England in Autumn
TRIP OVERVIEWBoston is bursting with excitement and history. With its cobblestone paths and lamp lit streets, Boston is a wonderful blend of sophisticated style and old New England charm. Enjoy the year's most colorful season as the fall foliage erupts in change all around this iconic region.
- - 3 nights' moderate hotel accommodations
- - Old Town Trolley Hop on/Hop off Tour
- - Gray Line Fall Foliage Tour
- - All Taxes
Yellowstone National Park
TRIP OVERVIEWPrepare for a journey to three of the nation’s greatest national parks! Experience the best of the American West as you travel across the Great Plains and through the Rocky Mountains aboard Amtrak. Stop to explore all the sites and wonders of timeless Yellowstone National Park. Yosemite also awaits where your tour takes in all the natural glory to be found in this astounding national park. Glacier National Park is endless natural beauty with thousands and thousands of acres of pristine wilderness, soaring mountain peaks, and abundant wildlife. This is a vacation you will never forget!.
- - Sightseeing tour of Yellowstone's Lower Loop
- - Sightseeing tour of Yosemite National Park
- - Hop-on, hop-off sightseeing tour of San Francisco
- - Admission to the Space Needle
- - Big Sky Circle Tour of Glacier National Park
- - Two Medicine Valley Boat Cruise in Glacier National Park
TRIP OVERVIEWSituated in the gorgeous foothills of the southern Rockies, Santa Fe is well known as a center for the arts and a paradise for hikers, skiers and anyone else who enjoys the great outdoors. The city's creative nature extends beyond its hundreds of galleries and museums to its thriving restaurant scene that includes contemporary takes on traditional Southwestern cooking and cuisines from around the world.
- - 2 nights' hotel accommodations
- - Walking tour of Santa Fe
- - All taxes
Visit www.amtrakvacations.com to view all of our exciting vacations.
For reservations, call or Request a quote! Click here: