Located in Savannah's City Market, the American Prohibition Museum brings the roaring twenties to life! Here, visitors can relive the intoxicating history of Temperance and Prohibition while learning about the unintended consequences of the 18th Amendment. Featuring state-of-the-art exhibits, rare historic memorabilia and an authentic ‘Speakeasy', this one-of-a-kind attraction covers one of the most exciting periods in American History.
Your American Prohibition Museum Includes:
• Restored Prohibition era vehicles
• More than 200 historic artifacts
• Extensive collection of moonshine stills
• Captivating dioramas and hi-tech immersive displays
• Costumed docents that inform and entertain from start to finish
• An authentic speakeasy, serving up craft cocktails