Experience the History! You Make The Choice!
Step aboard one of our signature burgundy and green Victorian-style "open-air" trolleys or experience Philadelphia from the Top.... The Top of an Authentic London Double Decker Bus!
Enjoy the view as the past meets the present through the colorful narrative of our experienced tour guides. Our knowledgeable staff will enlighten and entertain you with humorous stories and fascinating facts about Philadelphia’s famous sights and attractions
Your 48-hour Pass will give you the freedom of unlimited on-and-off privileges between at any of our 27 stops throughout the day.
Big Bus and Philadelphia Trolley Stops:
1. Independence Visitor's Center
2. Betsy Ross House
3. US Mint and Ben Franklin's Grave
4. National Constitution Center
6. Reading Terminal Market/Convention Center Marriott/Macy's
7. City Hall/Love Park
8. Cathedral Basilica of Saint Peter & Paul
9. Barnes Foundation
10. Rodin Museum
11. Eastern State Penitentiary
12. Perelman Building of the Philadelphia Museum of Art
13. The Philadelphia Zoo
14. Please Touch Musem/Memorial Hall/Fairmount Park
15. "Rocky Steps"
16. Philadelphia Museum of Art
17. Franklin Institute/Logan Circle
18. One Liberty Observation Deck
19. The Bellevue/Rittenhouse Square
20. Academy of Music/Broad Street
21. Antiques Row
22. South Street/Headhouse Square
23. Vietnam Veteran's Memorial
24. Hilton Philadelphia at Penn's Landing/Columbus Boulevard
25. Penn's Landing/Waterfront
26. Old City/Christ Church
27. Museum of American Jewish History
|Valid Dates:||Year Round|