Sit back while the expert tour guides help you discover the beauty and majesty of Washington D.C. The popular Old Town Trolley tour covers Washington's major attractions such as the Lincoln Memorial, Washington National Cathedral, the White House, the museums of the Smithsonian Institution, and Vietnam Veteran's Memorial. The licensed and professional tour guides share colorful anecdotes, humorous stories and well researched historical information.
Tour at your own pace! As you tour the nations capital you will have the opportunity to get off the trolley and visit memorials, museums, and historical points of interest; as well as opportunities for shopping and dining throughout the city. When you're ready, just re-board and it's on with the tour. Trolleys will come by each stop at least every 30 minutes. Your Boarding Pass is your ticket to rejoin the tour at any designated stop.
Enjoy all 20 stops on the extended tour:
1) Washington Welcome Center / Fords Theater (Start of tour at 9:00 AM)
2) White House/ Visitors Center
3) National Archives / U.S. Navy Memorial
4) Union State (Start of tour at 9:00 AM)
5) U.S. Capitol / U.S. Supreme Court / Library of Congress
6) Air & Space Museum / Museum of the American India
7) Holocaust Memorial Museum
8) Jefferson Memorial
9) FDR Memorial / Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial
10) Lincoln Memorial Complex / Shuttle to Arlington Cemetery (Start of tour at 10:30 AM)
11) Arlington Cemetery (Red Loop)
12) Museum of American History/ Washington Monument
13) National Museum of Natural History
15) National Geographic Museum
16) Dupont Circle
17) Woodley Park
18) National Cathedral
19) Stephen Decatur House
This tour is for one (1) day of unlimited hop-on / hop-off and includes the Orange, Green, and Red Loops.