This tour is a combination of the 9:00 AM North Shore Capilano and Grouse
Mountain Tour and the 3:00 PM Vancouver Snapshot City Tour.
North Shore Tour Details
- Complimentary Hotel Pick-Up & Drop-off from Downtown Vancouver Hotels
- Cross Lions Gate Bridge to the North Shore.
- Capilano Reservoir, source of Vancouver's drinking water.
- Grouse Mountain Resort. (admission included) - One Destination, Endless
Experiences. Rise to a viewpoint 1200 metres (3,700 feet) above the city for
seasonal specials: lumberjack show, grizzly bears at the Refuge for Endangered
Wildlife, theatre presentations, sleigh rides, ice skating, and a great
- Capilano Suspension Bridge (admission included) - Cross the world's
longest suspension foot bridge, experience the "Treetops Adventure" forest
canopy walkway or venture across the new CLIFFWALK. Visit the Trading Post,
one of the best gift shops in Vancouver and see First Nations totem pole
carvers at work.
- Capilano Fish Hatchery (admission included) - Learn about the life cycle
of the Pacific Salmon.
Vancouver Snapshot Tour Details
- Downtown Vancouver - Get a 'snapshot' of one of the world's most livable
- Sports Stadiums - See the world's largest cable supported retractable roof
stadium, BC Place
- Chinatown - Vancouver's cultural diversity in action.
- Gastown - Historic area of Vancouver, this is where it all started
- Canada Place - Alaska cruise ship terminal
- Olympic Cauldron - All eyes were on Vancouver in 2010. See where the flame
kicked off one of the most spectacular Winter Olympic Games in history
- Coal Harbour - Exclusive waterfront community
- Stanley Park - With a stop at the totem poles this is a perfect
opportunity to get a 'snapshot' of the city.
- English Bay - Downtown Vancouver's beautiful beachfront community.
- Granville Island - This is the final stop point of the tour with an option
to stay and make your own way back to your hotel -OR- our guide will gladly
provide you with complimentary hotel drop-off.