8HR Manhattan Experience includes:
· Up close views of famous NYC landmarks from the top deck of a Gray Line CitySightseeing Double Decker tour bus.
· A brief walking tour of the High Line, a public park built on a historic freight rail line elevated above the streets on Manhattan’s West Side.
· A brief walking tour of the One World Trade Center campus, including a photo stop at the awe inspiring 9/11 Memorial fountains.
· A 60 min sightseeing ferry cruise affording spectacular views of The Statue of Liberty and the famed New York City skyline.
· Admission to The Top of the Rock Observatory at Rockefeller Center.
Check in by 8:45am and depart at 9am
Tour Does not operate on Oct 9th 2019
Tour ends at Rockafeller Center