Gray Line Heart of Montreal Motorcoach City Tour
Experience an overview of Montreal and its historical sites where you will discover all of the characteristics this city has
to offer. Our charming tourist guide will present you with one of the world's largest French speaking cities in the world.
Your tour will include stops at the city's most captivating attractions where you can explore and have time to take pictures.
- Old Montreal — Enjoy a journey through time as you visit Old Montreal,
nestled between the St. Lawrence seaway and the downtown skyscrapers. Founded
in 1642, this old town is a main attraction for visitors and locals alike,
with its many boutiques and restaurants.
- Olympic Stadium — Created for the Summer Olympic Games in 1976, it is
truly an architectural masterpiece. Its tower is the tallest inclined in the
world, at 175m (574ft).
- Mount Royal Park Lookout — This enchanting park offers an impressive view
of the city below. It has hosted many outdoor activities for over 100
- St. Josephapos's Oratory — The oratory boasts an Italian Renaissance style
basilica--the largest in Canada--and is dedicated to the country's patron
saint. Its founder performed many miracles here in the early 1900's and still
today, millions of visitors come to visit. Brother André was approved for
sainthood in early 2010 by Pope Benedict XVI
A few of the over 200 points of interest:
- Montreal Harbour — See the river that brought the first settlers
- Bonsecours Market Building — Once the main marketplace now offers outdoor
dining and boutiques—a great place to feel the spirit of the city
- Place Jacques Cartier — A historic square in the heart of Old
- City Hall — Appointed as a National Historic Site of Canada
- Place Ville Marie — Montreal's first modern skyscraper
- Place des Arts — A major performing arts centre
- McGill University — The top research university in Canada
- Chinatown — Catch a glimpse of the pedestrian walkway
- The Universite de Montreal — The largest university in
Hours of Operations: Daily ( most of the year)
December 04 - Dec 18 no departures on Monday or Tuesday
January 08 - March 22 No departures on Monday or Tuesday
Durations: 3.5 Hrs Apprx
Handicap Accessible: NO
Departs from: For those not using the hotel pick up service, the departure point is 1255 Peel Street, Montreal, Quebec H3B 4V4.
Customer must go inside and present their Voucher at the Gray Line Ticket Counter located inside the information Center.