Courtyard by Marriott Embassy Row - Moderate
About Courtyard by Marriott Embassy Row - Moderate
Welcome to the Courtyard by Marriott Embassy Row. Our Washington DC convention center hotel combines state-of-the-art accommodations with warm, plush furnishings and the flair of a modern boutique. Stay within minutes of world-famous attractions -- the Washington Convention Center, Georgetown, the White House, and the Capitol Building, to name a few. Sightsee on foot or take a quick metro ride from one of three stations nearby. The Courtyard blends beautiful style with personal service. Experience a truly special name in downtown Washington DC hotels.
* Located on Scott Circle in the heart of downtown Washington DC
* Close to three metro stations, for effortless access throughout the city
* Easy walking distance to Dupont Circle, K Street, and Connecticut Avenue
* Within a half mile of the White House, Convention Center, and Georgetown
* Just six miles to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA)
Among The Most Unique Washington DC Convention Center Hotels
Blending the familiar features of a trusted brand with the style of a boutique hotel, the Courtyard by Marriott Embassy Row offers premier value in the nation's capital.
For more information or to make a reservation,
call our rail vacation experts at 1-800-AMTRAK-2
- Wi-Fi Internet service in the lobby
- 32-inch high definition LCD televisions in every guest room
- Plush bedding, with quilted comforters and 300-count linen
- 1,500 square feet of flexible event space, for up to 100 people
- Complimentary business center
- Nage, our acclaimed in-house restaurant
- 24-hour lobby coffee station
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Heated indoor pool and spa
- Valet service
Location:Washington D.C., District of Columbia
Courtyard by Marriott Embassy Row
1600 Rhode Island Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20036
Amtrak Staton is aprox 5.4 miles (aprox 14 minutes) from the hotel.
Check In: 4:00PM
Check Out: 11:00AM
Located 6 miles from Ronald Regan International Airport. 27.9 miles from Dulles International Airport. 31.8 miles from Baltimore/Washington International Airport.
Pet PolicyNo pets allowed except service animals allowed for persons with disabilities.
The Courtyard Embassy Row in Washington DC will be renovating their lobby. The renovation is schedule to begin on July 29, 2012. The hotel will be closed on July 29, 2012. There will be no availability on that date. From August 5, 2012 until September 6, 2012 the lobby renovation will continue but no interruption of services will be experienced. Every effort to minimize the noise will be made.
Daily Parking Fee:
$28 aprox Valet Parking with in/out privileges.
Complimentary in-room high-speed Internet access