Savor Seattle Pike's Market Tour
About Savor Seattle Pike's Market Tour
- DELICIOUS SAMPLES OF:
- Low-flying Alderwood smoked salmon
- America's Best Clam Chowder & Seafood Bisque - national award winners!
- #1 artisan handmade cheese in Washington
- Renowned chef Tom Douglas's crab bites
- Fresh and exotic seasonal fruit
- Savory Russian piroshky pastries
- Piping hot mini-doughnuts
- Cherry-inspired treats
- Locally-roasted coffee
Become a market insider as we take you on a behind the scenes adventure to experience the sights, sounds, and flavors of this historic 101-year old culinary landmark. Meet the Market's animated characters and hear their memorable stories. You'll even pick up a few buying tips, recipes, and a list of hot restaurants!
Our tour guides are not only culinary and history enthusiasts, but are also past and present members of the Pike Place Market community. Because we have the most intimate friendships with the animated merchants that give the Market its captivating charm and personality, Savor Seattle guests always receive special treatment. Your "tour" will feel like a good friend taking you around to visit their friends and Market family.
For more information or to make a reservation,
call our rail vacation experts at 1-800-AMTRAK-2
DEPARTURE INFORMATION: Daily 10:00am*
*Additional tour time may be available at 9:30am and 10:30am when tours fills to capacity.
- January and February: Thursday - Tuesday
- March to December: Every Day
- April 7th and 8th
- May 13th, 26th, 27th, 28th
- June 17th
- July 4th
- September 1st, 2nd, 3rd
- October 8th
- November 10th, 11th, 22nd
- December 25th
Savor Seattle Food Tours
1501 Western Avenue Suite 301
Seattle, WA 98101