Gourmet Seattle Tour
About Gourmet Seattle Tour
- DELICIOUS SAMPLES OF:
- Washington wine and craft beers
- Unique Vietnamese-style Pad Thai
- Renowned chef Tom Douglas's "serious" artisan pizza
- Truffle-oil infused potato & leek soup
- A seasonal, truffle-inspired dish
- Seafood and saffron risotto
- Seared duck cake and sangria
- Locally made artisan cheeses
- Spent-grain beer bread
- Unique sushi rolls and green tea tiramisu
- Homemade Italian gelato and sorbet
Do you consider yourself food-adventurous? Enjoy wine and beer pairings? Then join us as we explore the "gourmet" side of Seattle's food scene! Learn about Seattle's sordid past as you wind your way through tree-lined streets of Belltown, downtown Seattle, and Pike Place Market.
Meet Seattle's top chefs and artisans, and hear their stories and secrets of the trade. Learn about the history, culture, and entertainment offerings that make downtown Seattle a premiere destination for visitors and residents alike.
Enjoy a relaxed pace and comfort of sitting down at nearly every other stop of this restaurant-focused food and cultural tour.
For more information or to make a reservation,
call our rail vacation experts at 1-800-AMTRAK-2
DEPARTURE INFORMATION: January - February Friday - Sunday March - April; October Thursday - Monday May - September Daily November - December Thursday - Sunday Closed on Major Holidays.
04/01/11 - 03/31/12
Savor Seattle Tours
1916 Pike Place
Seattle, Washington 98101