The Pirates' House Dinner
About The Pirates' House Dinner
Dinner Menu Includes: Your Choice of...
- Cup of She Crab Stew or House Salad
- entree choice of...
- Fried Shrimp with Baked Potato and Fresh Vegtable Medely, or
- Honey Pecan Chicken, Mashed Potatoes & Fresh Vegtable Medely, or
- NY Strip, Mashed Potatoes, Fresh Vegtable Medely, or
- Mango Chili Glazed Salmon, Mashed Potatoes & Fresh Vegtable Medely.
- Desert Choice...
- Hot Bread Pudding or Pecan Pie
- Ice Tea & Coffee, Taxes & Tip are also included.
Since 1753, The Pirate's House has been welcoming visitors to Savannah with a bounty of delicious food and drink and rousing good times. Situated a scant block from the Savannah River, The Pirate's House first opened as an inn for seafarers, and fast became a rendezvous for blood-thirsty pirates and sailors from the Seven Seas. Here seamen drank their grog and discoursed, sailor fashion, on their exotic high seas adventures from Singapore to Bombay and from London to Port Said.
The entire family will enjoy Savannah's most intriguing restaurant. At the Pirate's House, Thier most precious treasure is the food, acclaimed for over three decades. The extensive menu includes dishes for all tastes and their varied selection of scandalous desserts is sure to delight. Like a tale of the high seas, The Pirate's House rambles in all directions.
They operate 15 separate dining rooms each with a distinct charm all its own.
For more information or to make a reservation,
call our rail vacation experts at 1-800-AMTRAK-2
Hours of Operation:
Sun - Thurs 11am-9:30pm
Fri & Sat 11am-10pm
Reservations are recommended.
Dress is casual.
Closed Christmas Day.
The Pirates' House
20 East Broad St