Gray Line Tour - One Day Niagara Falls by Air
About Gray Line Tour - One Day Niagara Falls by Air
Venture from New York City to the majestic Niagara Falls by air.
- Roundtrip airfare between New York and upstate New York
- Local transfer in Manhattan (only hotels located between 23rd and 74th Streets to/from New York airport and upstate New York airport to/from Niagara Falls
- Half-day guided tour of Niagara Falls from the American and Canadian sides
- Maid of the Mist boat ride (May - October) or Journey Behind the Falls (November - April)
- Full buffet lunch at panoramic restaurant overlooking the Falls
For more information or to make a reservation,
call our rail vacation experts at 1-800-AMTRAK-2
Advance reservations are required.
Departs: Hotel pickup is between 4:45 AM and 9:30 AM depending on flight schedule.
Duration: 12 hours
Hotel pick-up only between 23rd and 74th Streets. If staying below 23rd Street or above 74th Street you'll be advised to where you must meet to be picked-up.
Children age 18 months to 11 must be listed in reservation in order to participate in a tour.
Passports are required for this tour.