Memphis Mojo Tour with Sun Studio Admission
About Memphis Mojo Tour with Sun Studio Admission
Experience the Home of the Blues with a guided city bus tour plus a guided tour of Sun Studios.
See Beale Street, Sun Studio, Stax Records, the Lorraine Motel, movie locations and more, but the music is the difference on this tour. All of Backbeat Tours' guides are Memphis musicians, who play and sing selections from the city’s rich musical heritage, along with generous amounts of comedy and audience interaction.
For more information or to make a reservation,
call our rail vacation experts at 1-800-AMTRAK-2
- March - May: Friday at 10:30AM and 12:15PM, Saturday at 11:30AM and 1:15PM
- June- August: Sunday, Wednesday, and Friday at 10:30AM and 12:15PM
- September: Saturday at 11:30AM and 1:15PM
- October: Sunday and Friday at 10:30PM and 12:15PM, Saturday at 11:30AM and 1:15PM
- November: Saturday at 11:30AM and 1:15PM
Departs from theBackbeat Tours ticket window at Blues City Café (Beale & Second Streets)
Duration: 3 hours
Includes admission to Sun Studio
Handicap Accessible: Our bus is not handicapped accessible, but if you have a walker or collapsible wheelchair, we should have no problem accommodating you; a walker or collapsible wheelchair can be taken onboard, or checked at our ticket window until after the tour.
March through November
140 Beale Street
Memphis Tennessee 38103