Memphis Mojo Tour
About Memphis Mojo Tour
The Home of the Blues comes alive on this city tour aboard Memphis' only music bus. See Beale Street, Sun Studio, Stax Records, the Lorraine Motel, movie locations and more, but the music is the difference on this tour. All of Backbeat Tours' guides are Memphis musicians, who play and sing selections from the city’s rich musical heritage, along with generous amounts of comedy and audience interaction. Two hours of high-energy fun!
For more information or to make a reservation,
call our rail vacation experts at 1-800-AMTRAK-2
- January: Saturday, 2:30PM
- February: Friday & Saturday, 2:30PM
- March - October: Tour runs daily (Sunday - Thursday at 1:30PM, Friday at 10:30AM & 1:30PM, Saturday at 11:30AM & 2:30PM, PLUS the following times: June - August Sunday & Wednesday at 10:30AM)
- November: Sun, Wed, & Fri at 1:30PM, Sat, at 2:30PM
- December: Saturday, at 2:30PM
Departs from theBackbeat Tours ticket window at Blues City Café (Beale & Second Streets)
Duration: 2 hours
Handicap Accessible: Our bus is not handicapped accessible, but if you have a walker or collapsible wheelchair, we should have no problem accommodating you; a walker or collapsible wheelchair can be taken onboard, or checked at our ticket window until after the tour.
140 Beale Street
Memphis Tennessee 38103