Memphis Ghost Walking Tour
About Memphis Ghost Walking Tour
Beyond the rhythms of Beale Street's blues lies a darker history of vice, voodoo, phantoms, ghosts and lost souls. Hear the eerie legends, while seeing some of Memphis' oldest sites. Available Sundays and the last Friday of each month. For tours on those nights, see the Dark Side of Memphis Tour. Highlights of this two-hour tour include:
- The Orpheum Theater, home of "Mary," who has haunted performances since 1921
- South Memphis' old "Voodoo Fields"
- The notorious Ernestine & Hazel's, a former brothel long recognized as one of the most haunted buildings in America.
For more information or to make a reservation,
call our rail vacation experts at 1-800-AMTRAK-2
- January - Feburary: Saturdays at 8 PM
- March - May: Wednesdays, and Friday-Sunday , at 8 PM
- June - August: Wednesdays, and Fiday-Sunday, at 8:30 PM
- September - November: Wednesdays, and Friday-Sunday, at 8 PM
- December: Saturdays at 8 PM
Departs from theBackbeat Tours ticket window at Blues City Café (Beale & Second Streets)
Duration: 2 hours
Our bus is not handicapped accessible, but if you have a walker or collapsible wheelchair, we should have no problem accommodating you; a walker or collapsible wheelchair can be taken onboard, or checked at our ticket window until after the tour.
140 Beale Street
Memphis Tennessee 38103