A Magical Day in Sedona Private Tour - Flagstaff
About A Magical Day in Sedona Private Tour - Flagstaff
An intimate journey through the astounding beauty and mystical lands of Sedona, Arizona. No cattle wagons, over crowded buses or vans here, a maximum of eight guests travel in the comfort and luxury of a Mercedes built touring van.
This is a narrative tour with a professional, knowledgeable tour guide who will tell you all about the history of Sedona, its geological formations, ancient Native American inhabitants and prehistoric Sedona when it actually was beneath the ocean.
- VIP Pickup & Return at hotels, resorts, and residences
- Luxury Mercedes built, limo-rated touring van.
- All Park Entrance Fees
- Souvenir Double Insulated Water Bottle for each guest 6 and older
- Fresh Spring water and energy snacks on board
- Gourmet Bistro Bag Picnic Lunch
- Montezuma Castle Indian Ruins (or Jerome from Sedona/Flagstaff)
- Sedona Red Rocks & Mysterious Vortexes
- Chapel of the Holy Cross
- Uptown Sedona or Tlaquepaque Art & Crafts Village
- Airport Mesa Overlook
- Dry Creek Rd with views of Seven Canyons
- Tours out of Sedona/Flagstaff, choice of Historic Jerome or Montezuma castle
For more information or to make a reservation,
call our rail vacation experts at 1-800-AMTRAK-2
Season: All year except December 24, 25, Thanksgiving Day and New Year's Day.
Daily Schedule: Every Day.
Duration: 7.5 Hours
Maximum of 8 Passengers
299 Van Deren Road Flagstaff, Arizona 86336