Come learn about Baltimore's historic sights and enjoy an exhilarating speedboat ride.
Seadog Baltimore's Sightseeing and Speedboat Tour combines a fun and educational narrative of the city's historic sights with an exciting speedboat ride. Departing from the Inner Harbor, this 50-minute sightseeing cruise takes you southeast on the Patapsco River towards the Key Bridge and back. Come aboard for amazing views, entertaining narrations and a doggone good time!
* A passage southeast on the Patapsco River
* Up-close views of the famous Francis Scott Key Bridge
* An entertaining tour guide who'll bark out amusing stories, facts and tidbits on Baltimore's interesting history
* Fascinating stories about some of Baltimore's most historic sights including the Maryland Science Center, Federal Hill, Fort McHenry and the Baltimore Museum of Industry
* An exciting speedboat ride featuring views of Baltimore including Fort Carroll, Lazaretto Point, Canton, Robert Long House and much more!
|Contact Information:||561 Light Street Baltimore, MD 21202|