Explore the West side of Old Montréal on a 90-minute walking tour that displays its French heritage and stunning architecture. Enjoy the European charm of Old Montréal, one of the oldest urban areas in North America, and learn its history from your expert guide.
• Stroll the cobbled streets of Old Montréal
• Admire the dramatic Gothic Revival architecture of the famous Notre-Dame Basilica
• Experience Montréal's French-inspired culture
• Stop at landmarks such as Place d'Armes
• Learn about the history of Montréal from your expert guide
Begin your tour with a step inside famous Notre-Dame Basilica and ends near Pointe-à-Callière Museum. Encounter a variety of highlights in between as you see significant landmarks of Montréal, including the Place d'Youville and Place Royale. Walk along McGill Street and rue Saint-Jacques, once the financial heart of Canada.
|Contact Information:||477 Saint-Francois-Xavier Montreal, QC H2Y 2T1|