Discover the East side of Old Montréal on this 90-minute tour that shares the exceptional history and rich architecture of this French influenced city. Enjoy the European charm of Old Montréal, one of the oldest urban areas in North America, and learn its history from your expert guide.
• Stroll the cobbled streets of Old Montréal
• Admire the dramatic Gothic Revival architecture of the famous Notre-Dame Basilica
• Hear amusing anecdotes revealing the secrets of Montréal
• Experience Montréal's French-inspired culture
• View the stunning architecture
• Stop at many historic locations such as place Jacques-Cartier and Champ de Mars
Your walk takes you inside the famous Notre-Dame Basilica, goes towards Cours le Royer and ends at Bonsecours Market.
|Contact Information:||477 Saint-Francois-Xavier Montreal, QC H2Y 2T1|