One of the great natural wonders of the world, Yosemite National Park and it's spectacular valley has an unforgettable impact on everyone who visits. Travel from San Francisco through California's agricultural Central Valley and into the Sierra Foothills where 49ers panned for gold. Follow the beautiful Merced River to the majestic Sierra Nevada Mountains. Glaciers cut through these mountains forming the spectacular granite monuments you will see throughout the park including breath taking waterfalls and Half Dome. Your tour will arrive in the park at 12:30PM. Join your guide for a walking tour to the base of Yosemite falls or head out on your own. You will have a total of 4 hours in the park. At 4:00PM, reconvene and head back to San Francisco with a feeling of fulfillment having seen one of the world’s greatest wonders.
- Full-day trip to Yosemite National Park from San Francisco
- Choose from a range of activities at Yosemite, including walking or relaxing at the visitors center
- Scenic drive through the Sierra Nevada mountain range
- Pick-up and drop-off from selected San Francisco hotels
- Driver and step on guide who will narrate your tour with interesting and fun facts of California, the Sierra Nevada Mountains and Yosemite National Park.
- Yosemite National Park entrance fee
- Hotel pickup and drop off
|Location:||San Francisco, CA|
|Contact Information:||2627 Taylor St San Francisco, CA 94133|