Your Tour Includes:
Friendly, certified guide
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Small group size (up to 24 guests per guide)
Hands-on interpretive tools
Entry to the Cave and Basin historic site
Refreshment and a light snack
Use of binoculars
Build a connection to our World Heritage Site as you visit Banff's landmarks and view wildlife in their natural winter habitat - Hear how the history of the Bow Valley changed when three railway workers rediscovered a hidden treasure - See and learn about wildlife behaviour, habitat, and their winter survival adaptations - This is Banff¹s best tour for viewing wildlife which are seen on 95% of the tours.
Itinerary and Highlights:
- Bow Falls: Water crashes over ancient limestone creating a spectacle of sound and sight.
- Banff Springs Hotel: The Castle of the Rockies is the railway's contribution to the building of Canada.
- Cave and Basin: The birthplace of Canada's national parks.
- Surprise Corner: A higher view of Bow Falls and the majestic Banff Springs Hotel.
- Hoodoos Lookout: What is a hoodoo? Understand the lay of the land.
- Lake Minnewanka: An underwater village, native history, and a pleasant refreshment break.
|Contact Information:||PO Box 1566 Banff, AB T1L 1B5|