This live narrated 90 minute tour of San Francisco shows you the most vibrant neighborhoods of the city! With spectacular views from the top of an original open top Double Decker bus the tour covers all major sites of San Francisco. Departing from Fisherman’s Wharf, the tour takes you along the Embarcadero with wonderful views of the Bay Bridge, and further into the Financial District, Chinatown, North Beach, and Nob Hill with its impressive Grace Cathedral. Two brief walking tours at the Embarcadero and in the Nob Hill area are included in this tour and provide even more photo opportunities.
• Embarcadero – Bay Bridge, Ferry Building, Alcatraz, Pier 39
• North Beach – San Francisco’s Italian Neighborhood, Lombard Street
• Chinatown – Home to largest Chinese community outside of Asia, Chinatown Gate
• Union Square – San Francisco’s Shopping Mecca
• Financial District – Some of the tallest buildings in San Francisco, Transamerica Pyramid
• Civic Center – City Hall, Asian Art Museum, Opera House, Bill Graham Auditorium
• Nob Hill – California Street – Grace Cathedral, Fairmont Hotel, Cable Cars
*Please Note: Depending on the time of the year, it may not be entirely dark on this tour.
|Location:||San Francisco, CA|
|Contact Information:||1331 Columbus Ave San Francisco, CA 94133|